Friday, June 29, 2007

About the camp

We attended the WISE camp last week and had a great time together learning about IST.That's Sameer ,our guide who shared a lot with us about technology.Jamei and Jenny were the other two along with Sameer.We debated on the issue of male dominace in the IT careers and the problems which women face at the workplace.
The camera session was most interesting one.Myself and my friend Meghal visited a lot of places and took pics of the Laproscope,the pulsometer,a xerox machine (which is probably called a photocopier in America),the OTG,the autorickshaws which can never be seen in America or any of the western countries,&lots more.But unfortunately they did'nt get uploaded!!
I learnt a lot about the alternate choices that are available in the field of technology apart from the conventional careers like engineering and doctor.
So in short we had a really wonderful time together and I am glad that I took part in the camp
cause I have got the oppurtunity to interact with American students & know more about their culture and also meet such interesting people like Sameer,Jamei and cute Jenny.
I just want to say thanks to them for everything.
I am looking forward for more comments from my American friends..


No comments: